On today’s Disney Podcast, we are reacting to a Pros and Cons list from another popular Disney podcast. This was a really fun discussion that takes a behind-the-scenes look at what goes into being a travel agent specializing in Disney and why you may or may not want to use one for your next vacation. Here is the list of “Pros and Cons of Using a Disney Travel Agent”:
Pros of using a Disney travel agent
• Knowledge. Agents have to complete training and most have been on many trips.
• Free to use. Agents are paid a commission by Disney at no additional cost to you.
• Agents can actually save you money. Agents know about current promotions and can apply them to your reservation, reducing the cost of your package.
• Agents book dining and special reservations.
Cons of using a Disney travel agent
• Giving up control. Trusting somebody else with your travel arrangements can be hard for people.
• Changes need to go through the agent. You can’t make changes to your package by calling Disney.
• Agents have to use Disney systems. Agents can’t help you to rent DVC points.
Thanks so much for listening! If you like what you hear, please subscribe and catch us every Sunday for the podcast.
Join us every Sunday and Wednesday evening as we take you to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, on Disney Cruise Line, Universal Studios and everywhere in between!
Please also connect with us here:
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/worthmelting4
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/AddictedtotheMouse/
Instagram – https://instagram.com/addictedtothemouse/